Government of Japan Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply for Government of Japan Scholarship 2022 in Japan. ADB Japan scholarship program is the best opportunity for those students who have brilliant minds and excellent academic records and looking for Masters Degree program in the best institutes of Asia and Pacific region. The university of Tokyo Japan is also include in it. The Asian Development Japan scholarship gives the opportunity to study free here on scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to study free in Japan. Basically the purpose of this scholarship is to give a positive raise of the skills of students which are already in them and polish their skills in a way to develop their related fields for a better future. Also visit Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2022 in Hong Kong | Fully Funded.
This scholarship of University of Tokyo is a best opportunity for those brilliant students to study here for free and which considered as the world’s best institute. No doubt this International scholarship is the opportunity for the different institutes to study free but this article is mainly written on the university of Tokyo. Almost 4200 students from around the globe are studying here. ADB scholarship provides opportunity to its students to study in diverse environment for free and learning opportunities from each other by their different nationalities and by their cultures. Also this university has been produced 17 prime ministers in the world and this is the pride moment for this university. Besides this university has honored to produce 17 Noble prized Laureates, 5 astronauts and a gold medalist. So this university of Tokyo is the best place for the students of ADB.
The subjects which are include in Japan Government scholarship is science, economics and environment related fields. The ADB scholarship was established in 1988 to give an opportunity to the students of ADB related countries. Since Asian Development bank has left no choice of funds to give the welfare for its well being for member states. To fulfill its mission ADB always work on project basis that are always remain sustainable. So in order to fulfill the needs of Asia and Pacific region the Asian Development Bank cope up with the Japan Government to maintain funds for the ADD Japan scholarship for students of all over the world of those countries who have membership.
The most important and interesting thing about this Asian Development Bank grant is that the graduates after completing their degrees come back to their home countries and serve here for the development of them. Amazing thing in this scholarship is that students can apply in more than one institution for their master’s program. If students really want to learn and to serve their countries in a positive manner then this scholarship is best for them. Further details of this ADB-JSP 2022 scholarship are given below in this article.
Details of Government of Japan Scholarship 2022:
- Institute: University of Tokyo
- Degree: Master’s degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Japan
- Deadline: 10 December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Free education in Germany MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany | Fully Funded.
- The whole tuition fee of the degree will be given to student under this scholarship.
- The students will be given a monthly house allowances and other expenses.
- The students will be given a book allowance and for other study related material.
- Medical insurance also will be given.
- All the travel expense will be given to students.
- Department of natural environmental studies.
- Department of ocean Technology.
- Department of environment science.
- Department of socio-cultural environmental studies.
- Department of Human and Engineered environmental studies.
Documents to be submitted:
- Application Form (Download From Here)
- Official academic transcript or attested photocopy from the institute you previously attended
- Official certificate of graduation or attested photocopy from the institute you previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation
All required documents will be submitted on the following address.
International Liaison office,
Graduate school of frontier science,
The university of Tokyo
Room number 120, building of environmental studies 5-1-5 Kashiwa number Kashiwa Chiba 277-8563
- The applicant must be from ADB membership country or Japan ODA scholarship.
- The applicant should must be got admission in university of Tokyo for the Master’s program.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree for admission and should have good academic background.
- The applicant should have at least 2 years of professional experience after the degree.
- The English spoken should be good.
- The applicant should must be not more than 35 years but if he/she apply for the senior official programs must not be above than 45 years.
- If the applicant have any type of relation with the ADB directly he/she is not eligible for it.
- The applicant’s health should be good.
- If the applicant is not living in his/her own home country they are not eligible.
- The applicant must be return to his/her own country after completing the degree and does not allow to live there anymore.
- If the candidate is willing to gain the grant in 2nd year he/she must be maintain an excellent record in academics for the 1st
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for this ADB Japan scholarship 2022 for Students from all over the globe is 10th December 2021.
Procedure to apply for the Government of Japan Scholarship:
- The application procedure is complete in 5 major steps.
- The applicant have to search for supervisor in the university of Tokyo by themselves.
- The applicant must send a complete application till December.
- The university of Tokyo will verify the all documents during the month of December to February.
- Till March the selected candidates have to apply for the scholarship.