International GIST Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply for the International GIST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is offering Scholarships to all students with any nationality from around the globe. Aspirants can undertake Masters Degree, PhD Degree and MS leading to PhD Degree from Korea under this scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to study free in Korea. This is the great award for all students. Students can enroll for the academic session of 2021-2022. Also apply for University of Melbourne Research Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
GIST is offering all investigation fields and majors under this grant to embrace Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS to PhD. The grant will cover every one of the costs to continue their education abroad. The scholarship duration for MS Degree is 24 Months while its 48 Months for Doctoral Degree.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was set up in 1993 situated in South Korean. Essence is an exploration college by Korean Government. As per QS World Universities Ranking it is positioned at third in worldwide and at fourth in South Korea. Understudies can learn administration characteristics in this college. You can also apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022 in UK (Fully Funded).
Details of International GIST Scholarships 2022:
- Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: South Korea
- Deadline: 15 October 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Study Free in Japan by applying for APU University Scholarship 2022 in Japan (Fully Funded).
International GIST Scholarships 2022 in Korea will cover all the expense to study in any Postgraduate degree program. GIST Scholarships will cover all the expenditures to study free in Korea. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research projects allowance will be given as follows:
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
Students can study in one of the following subject area offered by GIST.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- School of Life Science.
Documents to be Submitted:
Students have to submit these documents to apply for the award. Documents not required by hand using post. Just Email these document to university.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Recommendation Letters (Optional)
- English Proficiency Certificate issued by your previous institute (Optional)
To to apply for the International GIST Scholarship, applicants need to fulfill following criteria:
- Applicants from any country with any nationality can apply for the award.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate is necessary to apply for Master Degree Program.
- Master’s Degree is needed to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
Last Date to Apply:
The deadline to apply for International GIST Scholarships 2022 for International applicants in Korea is 15th October 2021.
Procedure to Apply for International GIST Scholarships?
In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates have to fill the online application. After, that upload the required document and also email them to university. Registration link and official announcement link is given below: