Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 in Pakistan:
The Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 Program is offering scholarships to needy/poor and deserving students. The basic aim of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship is to meet the needs and requirements of students who are unable to pursue their education due to lack of funding, so that they can achieve their goals and vision. The scholarship will start from the first year of Intermediate Degree and will continue till the last semester of BS / Undergraduate degree. Also apply for Tesla Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded.
The Dalda Foundation feels that the demand for specific fields will increase in the future, so students seeking admission to these programs will be given extra importance in the aptitude test. Applications for the scholarship can be submitted online at the Dalda Foundation’s website at https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html The deadline to apply for the scholarship is December 30, 2021. Must check 3500 PSEB Internships 2021 | Stipend 20,000/Month.
Details of Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
- Offered by: Dalda Foundation
- Degree: F.A/FSc
- Coverage: Funded
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Country: Pakistan
- Deadline: 30th December 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 in Pakistan will provide a Stipend and Tuition Fee to Selected Students from all over the Pakistan.
Documents to be submitted:
- Color Picture of the Candidate
- Matriculation Mark Sheet
- CNIC copy of Father/Guardian
- CNIC copy of Bank Account Holder
- All Permanent Residents of Pakistan, AJK or Gilgit Baltistan can submit Scholarship Application Form.
- All Students who have passed their Matriculation Exam in 2020 can apply for the scholarship.
- Students of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi or Bise Punjab Boards who are enrolling in the 1st Year of F.A/FSc are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Students who are studying in private colleges are not eligible to apply for Dalda Scholarship.
- Education Session 2020-2021 during admission in First Year Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, Commerce, General Science, Arts. And Home Economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- The age of the applicant will not be more than 18 years till December 30, 2021.
- The salary of the parents of the candidate will not exceed Rs. 30,000 / per month.
- Applicants house area will not exceed 1080 square feet, this is not for candidates who live in rural areas.
- O Level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All the students who are studying from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board of Pakistan, if they get the following marks from Matriculation, then submit the scholarship application form.
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Dalda Scholarship for 1st Year Students is 7th January 2022.
Procedure to Apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
- Students have to Download the Application and Fill it Completely
- Attach the requested Documents with the Application Form.
- Then Post this Application Form with All Documents at Address: Dalda Foundation Trust C-89-D, 1st Floor, 12th Commercial Street Phase-2 Extension DHA, Karachi.