UBC International Scholars Program 2022 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for the UBC International Scholars Program 2022 in Canada. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for University of British Columbia, Canada. Applicants who want to study their Bachelors Degree from Canada are encouraged to apply. Students having high achievements are most demanded by the UBC University. University of British Columbia will give you a high quality of degree which is globally recognizable. Also read about Stanford University Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 in USA | Fully Funded.
UBC is offering all academic fields and majors for Undergraduate degree program. The UBC Scholarships will cover most of the expenses to study in Canada. Ever year University of British Columbia offers 50 awards to students from all over the world.
University of British Columbia (UBC) was established in 1908 is a public research university having a top ranking in the world. University is ranked in Top 3 universities of the Canada. QS University Rankings has ranked UBC at 46th in the world. Every year university has provided funds to almost 8,000 project. More than 52,000 national and international students are currently studying in Bachelors Degree Program. University is providing a high quality of education. Must check The Forage Online Internship 2022 with Certificate.
Details of UBC International Scholars Program 2022:
- Institute: University of British Columbia
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Coverage: Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: 01 December 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Study Free in Saudi Arabia KFUPM Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022 | Fully Funded.
UBC International Scholars Program 2022 in Canada is a Partially Funded Scholarship to pursue an Undergraduate Degree Program. The scholarship will provide an amount of $25,000 per year to selected students which can be used for the following.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- University can increase your amount if its enough for Tuition Fee or Living Expenses.
University of British Columbia is offering a lot of Bachelors Degree Program in all fields. Students can select any of the degree program from following.
- Engineering and technology (33 courses)
- Math, chemistry, and physics (25 courses)
- Business and economics (17 courses)
- Earth, environment, and sustainability (32 courses)
- Languages and linguistics (17 courses)
- Education (7 courses)
- Health and life sciences (46 courses)
- People, culture, and society
- History, law, and politics (20 courses)
- Media and fine arts (22 courses)
For more detail about Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
Documents to be Submitted:
- Online Application Form
- High School Degree Certificate
- English Language Proficiency
- Updates CV
- International Applicants currently studying in Canad on Students Visa are eligible to Apply.
- You must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, or transferring from your first year at a post-secondary college or other university.
- You have completed your High School Degree no more than 2 Years. For example if you want to study in 2022 intake, your previous degree will be completed after 2020.
- Students who are applying for Bachelors Degree Program.
- Candidates must be high achievers in Education.
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree. (UBC automatically considers all international students for the merit-based International Major Entrance Scholarships and Outstanding International Student Awards scholarships, totalling a maximum value of $25,000 per year. If this amount does not cover your needs for tuition and basic living expenses, you are eligible to apply for the International Scholars Program.)
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
You will be Eligible for Vantage One Excellence Award if:
- All previous eligibility criteria apply, except you must not yet meet UBC’s English Language Admission Standard for direct admission to UBC.
- You must meet the UBC Vantage College admission requirements, including the English requirements for Vantage College.
- You must be coming directly from high school
- You must be beginning your undergraduate studies at UBC in the UBC Vantage One Program.
Last Date to Apply:
The deadline to apply for University of British Columbia Scholarships 2022-23 for International Students is 1st December 2021. The result will be announce in mid-April 2022. The Applications will start in Early October 2022.
Procedure to UBC International Scholars Program:
There is an Online Application to be filled by Candidates to apply for UBC International Scholars Program 2022. Follow the given below steps to apply.
- First of all find a Degree Program in which you are interested, and in which campus you want to apply.
- Visit Online Application Portal to apply at UBC.
- To apply for the International Scholars program, you must be nominated by your school, and submit a reference from an academic referee. Your nominator should be your school counsellor or equivalent, and your academic referee should be someone who is familiar with you and your work – for example, your teacher for your chosen area of study.
- Gather your required financial information, as well as notes on any extracurricular activities and awards.
- Apply for the International Scholars Program by filling out the form.