Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom. The International Graduate Scholarship 2022 at Warwick Doctoral College is open to all national and international students from all around the world. Students who wish to pursue a PhD degree in the United Kingdom are invited to apply. This scholarship is fully funded for the school year 2022-23. Under the Chancellor’s International Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs, Warwick Doctoral College offers almost all academic subjects and majors. The duration of scholarship is 3.5 years. Also visit USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China | Fully Funded.
It is located in the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England, on the outskirts of Coventry. The Institution of Warwick is a public research university. It was established in 1965 as part of a government drive to increase higher education opportunities. The UK University delivers this scholarship program; it is one of the best universities that intends to contribute to a sustainable world. This university is based on the UK basic principles of discipline and commitment to its students’ work.
The CIS scholarships are fully financed foreign student scholarships and one of the greatest scholarship programs in the United Kingdom. Scholarship offers will be offered to individuals who can demonstrate academic distinction and the potential to be exceptional research students, according to the specified number of awards available, due to the high level of competition for grants. It also focuses on international collaboration and is committed to strengthening minorities. The University ensures that its employees, students, professors, and research fields are all connected.
The Warwick fully funded scholarship program offers benefits to students who are awarded a scholarship to study at the University of Warwick. The university is well-known for its outstanding contributions to the growth of cutting-edge learning and research technology, as well as for providing students with the best possible educational experience. This fully funded scholarship in United Kingdom is a great opportunity for the students who want to study abroad. More read about Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in Thailand | Fully Funded.
Details Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Institute: University of Warwick
- Degree: PhD degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 20th January 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom is a full-fledged scholarship that will cover the following:
- Payment in Full of Tuition Fees (up to £24,010)
- (provisional £15,609 for full-time award holders in 2022/23, to be confirmed in February 2022) A maintenance stipend based on UKRI rates.
- A £5,000 Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years for new students; 2.5 years for current year 1 PhD students
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Appraisal and Research, Centre for Educational Development
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Documents to be Submitted:
- Certified copy of highest degree diploma/transcripts
- Detailed CV or resume
- Personal statement/study plan
- Two letters of reference
- Recommendation letter (For International students)
- Physical examination evidence
- Language proficiency report
- Other supporting documents, if required
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 2022 at University of Warwick :
- Students from the EU and other countries are welcome to apply.
- Applicants seeking a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying to the University of Warwick for an MPhil/PhD or PhD.
- Only PhD or MPhil/PhD students in their first year of registration at the University of Warwick are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from any Warwick discipline are welcome to submit an application.
- Scholarships cannot be continued to the next academic year.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 2022 at University of Warwick is 20th January 2022 for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Students have to Apply Online for Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 2022 at University of Warwick.
- To learn more about the application procedure, go to the Application link.
- Official advertisement link is below.