USTC Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China. If you want to go abroad for getting a free scholarship for higher studies, don’t miss this great opportunity to join the University of Science and Technology, a top-rated university in China. Those students who got admission in Bachelors, Masters & Doctoral program in 2022, China gives to be a progressive opportunity for students in the USTC Scholarship. In China, USTC has achieved a number of “firsts.” For example, USTC developed China’s first graduate school, started China’s first talented youth class, and built China’s first “major science facility,” the Hefei Synchrotron Radiation Facility. Also visit Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in Thailand | Fully Funded.
One of the finest faculty-to-student ratios among Chinese institutions. USTC accepts just a small percentage of applicants. Admission is limited to the top 0.3-0.5 percent of high school graduates. Over 70% of undergraduate students work in CAS research institutions or national labs on campus as part of the Research Program for Undergraduate Students. The Hundred Annual Outstanding Dissertations Prize, which celebrates the best dissertations from Chinese institutions, is commonly granted to doctoral dissertations at USTC.
The Chinese University of Science and Technology (USTC) is a well-known Chinese institution with a high worldwide reputation. It was founded in Beijing in 1958 by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) as a strategic choice by the Chinese government. USTC is involved in international collaboration in a variety of ways. It has collaborated on research and teaching with internationally renowned institutions such as the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER), the European Organization for Nuclear Research, and others (CERN) etc. The founding of USTC was praised as “a historic moment in China’s educational and scientific history.” USTC relocated to its current home in Hefei, Anhui Province’s capital, in 1970.
USTC’s aim has been to “concentrate on focus areas of science and technology and train top leaders in science and technology for China and the rest of the world” since its inception. The mix of teaching and research, as well as the emphasis on quality rather than quantity, have been key to its approach. USTC established a number of projects creatively embracing frontier research and development of new technologies, led by the most distinguished Chinese scientists of the period. As a result, the institution has risen to the top of China’s higher education. USTC scholarship has two categories as USTC scholarship A and USTC scholarship B.
- Students who want to pursue a degree are eligible for The USTC scholarship A;
- Exchange students from partner colleges are eligible for the USTC scholarship B.
Details of USTC Scholarship Program:
- Institute: (USTC) University of Science and Technology of China
- Degree: Bachelors, Master’s and PhD degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: China
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarship 2022 in China is a Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship for International Aspirants to Study Free in China. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying internationally. Detail is given below:
- Free Tuition Fee
- Allowance for living expenses;
- RMB 25,500 Yuan for bachelor’s degree students,
- RMB 3,000 Yuan for master’s degree students,
- RMB 3,500 Yuan for doctoral degree students
- USTC Comprehensive Medical Insurance has secured for free housing.
Offered Programs by USTC Scholarship Program:
USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China is offering following degree programs to its students under Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Physical sciences
- Life sciences
- Information science and technology
- Earth and space sciences,
- Public affairs
- Nuclear science and technology
- Mathematical sciences
- Chemistry and material science
- Engineering science
- Computer science and technology
- Management, humanities and social science
- Environmental science and electro-optical technology
- Software engineering
Documents to be Submitted:
- Acceptance Letter from a USTC Professor
- Application form for USTC Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters supplied by candidates’ former school’s professors
- Passport photocopy (Ordinary passport)
- Photocopy of highest degree certificate and academic transcript that has been notarized
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (download in the attachment)
- Proof of English proficiency and/or a Chinese
- Study plan
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China
Applicants for USTC fellowship A must;
- Being a non-Chinese citizen.
- Not to be a recipient of a Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Applicants must have an HSK diploma and be under 30 years old, for bachelor’s degree programs
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35, for master’s degree;
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40, for doctoral degree;
Applicants for USTC fellowship B must;
- Being a non-Chinese citizenship
- Be exchange students from USTC partner universities;
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the USTC Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in China is 31st March 2022 for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for USTC Scholarship Program:
Students have to Apply Online for USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China. To apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship, follow the steps outlined below:
- Create an online application ID with a valid email address and a valid passport. You will get a confirmation email. AT ALL TIMES, the reference number should be mentioned in relation to your application.
- Log in with your application ID and complete all fields and submit all relevant papers. Before the application deadline, you can view and edit the online application as many times as you like.
- When you finish each step and click “NEXT,” your information will be stored automatically.
- When you have finished filling out your application form, click “Confirm and Submit.” Your information CANNOT be altered after your application has passed “file review.”
- To check the status of your application, go to the Quick Link and choose “Status.”.