KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. If you want to go abroad for getting a free scholarship for higher studies, don’t miss this great opportunity to join the KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 for International students. Those students who got admission in Masters & Doctoral program in 2022, South Korea gives to be a progressive opportunity for students in the KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022. KAIST is a well-known leading university in Asia and is recognized as Asia’s MIT. This gives positive leading developments worldwide. For all international students, the South Korean Government Scholarship is a light of hope. Also visit Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China | Fully Funded.
The Fully Funded Scholarship Program is established for strong, brilliant, and committed young minds from many nations who have great academic records. In Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, KAIST is a South Korean national research university. KAIST was established in 1971 by the Korean government as the country’s first research-oriented science and engineering institution. They ensure national, regional, and worldwide growth by providing equal opportunities to all genders, races, and cultures, as well as every country on the planet. South Korea initiatives ensured global developments in this way.
A fully funded Scholarship gives to all International Students from The South Korean Government Scholarship at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. It allows all intelligent and energetic students to further their careers by polishing the talents they have acquired during their educational careers. This scholarship program for postgraduate degree program covers almost all academic subjects and majors. IELTS/TOEFL scores are not required. You can submit your English Proficiency Certificate from your university. All courses at KAIST University will be taught in English.
This scholarship is offered by a South Korean university, which is one of the best in the world when it comes to contributing to a more sustainable environment. This university is based on the key ideals of discipline and attention to their students’ work in South Korea. It also focuses on international cooperation and is committed to empowering minorities. The University ensures that its employees, students, faculty, and research fields are all connected. Also read about ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 in Australia | Funded.
Details of KAIST University Graduate Scholarship:
- Institute: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree: Master’s and PhD degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: South Korea
- Deadline: 28 December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 for International students to Study Free in South Korea. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying abroad. Detail is given below:
- A full scholarship is available.
- Full Tuition Fee covered.
- Bachelor’s students receive a monthly allowance of $300 USD.
- For Master’s Course: a monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW is provided.
- For a doctoral degree: a monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW is provided.
- The recipient’s advisor/department covers the cost of medical health insurance.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science and Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Bio molecular Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
Documents to be Submitted:
- Online Application.
- Statement of Financial Resources Recommendation Letters
- Certificates of Degree or Diploma
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) Score
- Curriculum Vitae
- Identity Document of the Applicant
- Identity Document of Both Parents
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for KAIST University Graduate 2022 Scholarship for International Students:
- (EARLY/REGULAR/LATE) Fall 2022 Applicants who have graduated from high school or will graduate by August 28, 2022.
- Applicants with dual citizenship (Korea and the United States) are not eligible to apply as international students.
- The detailed eligibility criteria can be found at the end of the post in the links provided below.
- By August 28th, 2022, he holds or will obtain a bachelor’s degree for the master’s degree program.
- By August 28th, 2022, he must have or will have a bachelor’s and master’s degree for the doctoral degree program.
- Applicants with dual citizenship (Korea and the United States) are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
Last date to apply:
The deadline for applying for the KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 for International Students is December 28, 2021. Also, the hard copy of the application materials must arrive to the institution before January 5, 2022.
Procedure to Apply for KAIST University Graduate Scholarship:
Students have to Apply Online for KAIST University Graduate 2022 for International Students. Follow the given below steps to apply for South Korean Government Scholarship.
- Create an account and select a KAIST degree and program of study.
- Fill in the blanks with information on your personal and academic backgrounds, as well as previous experiences and accomplishments.
- Write your statement of purpose and respond to the additional questions posed by KAIST.
- Choose your financial resources—this is where you can apply for the KAIST Scholarship.
- Pay the application cost of KRW 80,000 (USD 80) online.
- Mail your application materials to the university office at the address below:
KAIST # 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon (Zip Code: 34141) Republic of Korea Office. +82-42-350-2352, 2354 / E-mail: email@example.com