Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
All International Students are invited to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 in Unite Arab Emirates. Students from all over the world can apply for Graduate Scholarship at Khalifa University. Aspirants those who want to undertake their Master’s Degree, PhD Degree, UAE are welcomed to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are offered by university for the academic year of 2022-23. Also Check Cross Culture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany | Fully Funded.
Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are offered by the university to Study Abroad in UAE under this scholarship. The award will provide all the expenses.
University was established in 1989 and is a science centered organization situated in Abu Dhabi. University is the 28th best university in Asia by Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings. QS Ranking ranked this university at 401 in the world’s best universities.
Details of Khalifa University Scholarship 2022:
- Institute: Khalifa University
- Degree: MS, PhD, Doctor of Medicine
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Deadline: 30 April 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Study opportunity in Canada Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Funded).
Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 is providing Full Free Scholarship for International Students to study Free in Abu Dhabi. The UAE Scholarship will cover all the Expenses & provide Monthly Stipend as a educational fund. Detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be given.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc: AED 8,000
- For PhD: AED 10,000.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance will be given to selected students.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
University is offering Part Time and Full Time Scholarship to students. They have separate Requirements given below.
Full Time Applicants: Students have to take 3-4 courses in each semester which have 9-12 credit hours or equivalent.
Part Time Applicants: Students have to take at least 2 courses in every semester having 6 credit hours or equivalent.
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
The university is providing scholarship almost in every subject. Detail of each degree program is given below.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Only UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
Online Application Form needs to upload the following documents. Be prepare for the following documents.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate to apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Valid Passport.
- Updated and Detailed CV
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
To be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
Last Date to Apply:
The Application Deadline to apply for the Khalifa University International Scholarship 2022 for International Aspirant is 30th April 2022 for Spring Admission.
Procedure to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarship?
Applicants have to Apply Online for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2022. Registration link and Official Announcement link is given below: