Cross Culture Exchange Program 2022 for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for Cross Culture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany. If you want to go abroad for getting a free scholarship for higher studies, don’t miss this great opportunity to join the Institute fur Auslandsbeziehungen, a top-rated university in Germany. The exchange program provides the participants with the platform where they can deepen their skills and expertise and enhance their network by coming in contact with other intellectuals from around the globe. The Cross-Cultural Exchange Program is a fantastic way to visit Germany. This gives positive leading developments worldwide. Also visit University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship 2022 in Hungary | Fully Funded.
The Cross Culture Program 2022 in Germany aims to strengthen civil societies by offering 120 professionals or active volunteers from 46 nations across the world a fantastic Fully Funded fellowship in Europe to participate in an intellectual exchange of ideas and experiences. Participants engage with partner organizations under the supervision of world-class specialists during this two or three-month exchange program in Germany. The Cross Culture Exchange Program is a great opportunity to take part in CEE’s intellectual programs and events and explore Germany.
The German Federal Foreign Office has launched a leadership and exchange program called Cross Culture. The initiative is intended to allow professionals and talented and dedicated volunteers to think outside the box and beyond their own cultural affinities in order to contribute to the growth and development of their communities. One of the best aspects of this program is that it brings together experts from nearly every walk of life, such as cultural promoters, educators, scientists, and physicians, etc. The application allows them to collaborate as a group and learn from one another.
The CCP Fellowship 2022 will focus on policy and society, media and culture, human and peace development, and sustainable development The individuals who want want to become a part of the international exchange program participants must work in one of these fields and have extensive expertise and knowledge in that subject. The goal of this completely sponsored opportunity is to provide change makers and future leaders with challenging skills and problem-solving approaches so that they may address the essential concerns of their local community as well as the entire world, which are precisely related to the focus fields. Importantly, based on the Covid-19 position and entry requirement, the Cross Culture exchange program 2022 can be digital as well as a site program. However, the program’s usefulness is distributed equally. As a culture exchange program for national and international professionals and volunteers, people from all over the world share their ethnic and national cultures with other participants through various events and arrangements. Furthermore, the program is designed to ensure that fellows are members of communities who are working to improve their communities by executing initiatives based on the knowledge received during the two to three months of Cross Culture fellowship 2022. Must read about KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea | Fully Funded.
Details of Cross Culture Program 2022 in Germany:
- Institute: Institute fur Auslandsbeziehungen
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Cross Culture Program 2022 in Germany is a Fully Funded German Government Scholarship for International Aspirants to Study Free in Germany. The scholarship will cover all the costs to study abroad. Detail is given below:
- A monthly stipend of 550 Euros will be offered to the fellows.
- Round-trip transportation will be supplied to the participants.
- A monthly public transportation ticket will be issued to the fellows.
- This fellowship will cover the cost of health insurance.
- The visa fees will be refunded (if any).
- Participants from Germany will receive a monthly stipend of 550 Euros, as well as an additional 550 Euros in the form of housing, in addition to the other benefits stated.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Curriculum vitae in English that includes information about education/training, work experience, volunteer activity, and other talents.
- Use the template given, to write a motivation letter.
- Write a letter of recommendation from a supervisor in the applicant’s home organization/workplace in the applicant’s country of origin.
- The use of a photograph is optional.
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for Culture Cross Program 2022:
- Participants must be citizens of the countries included on the list.
- Participants from Germany are eligible to apply.
- At the time of application, the participants must be at least 23 years old.
- Participants must have worked in civil society organizations in their home country for at least two years.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively in English, with knowledge of German considered an advantage.
- Applicants should be in excellent physical condition.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Cross Culture Program 2022 is 31st January 2022. All International students can apply now for this exchange program.
Procedure to Apply for Cross Culture Program 2022:
Students have to Apply Online for Cross Culture Program 2022 in Germany. Follow the given below steps to apply for German Government Scholarship:
- Candidates must apply online through the provided application portal.
Make sure you have all of your documentation ready to go before you begin.
- Fill out your application and upload the required documents after you’ve completed it.
- Ensure that your curriculum vitae(CV) is written in English.
- Prepare your motivation letter according to the guidelines.
- Your letter of recommendation must also be written using the template provided.