Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Students from all over the world are advised to apply for Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 in Holland. This is a free funded scholarship for the brilliant students who want to study in the top ranked universities in the Masters and PhD Degree programs. It gives a chance to the students to get monthly stipend and tuition fee for the whole academic year. The HOLLAND scholarship in Europe wants to bring the students from all over the world to live to gather who have different cultural, political and economics backgrounds. The Fully Funded Scholarship program consists of two types of scholarships which are High potential scholarship that is funded by Maastricht university scholarship fund and the other one is Holland scholarship that is funded by three major bodies, which are Dutch universities, Universities of applied sciences, culture, science and the Dutch Ministry of education. Also visit Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2022 in China | Fully Funded.
This is the best university among the universities of Netherlands focuses on getting the best preparing the students for the future career development and achieving their goals in future. It makes students as strong as possible academically and prepare them for the further challenges of life and polish their skills according to the requirement of future and competencies.
The Maastricht University Holland High Potential scholarship in the Netherlands was specially offered for those students who are not the nationals of the Eurozone. In short, those students who are from outside the Netherlands are eligible for this scholarship. This is the way students get an experience of real- life challenges and learn how to overcome them potentially. They work in small group of peoples and create new ideas together. So, in this way the retention span of the students increased. The students get motivated by this way and they really want to do some thing new for the future. They learn the new things to survive in the marketplace of 21st century. Students allows to understand the new things like subject matter. The UM scholarships helps the student to develop the team building skills when working together. It allows students to think critically about the topic and subject areas. And it also helps the students to make a public speaker and gives the confidence to the student.
Holland scholarship is for the international students 2022 is a great opportunity to the student for the study under the scholarship in foreign country. It also provides a great range of the students of subject areas in this university. Almost 50% of the students and 40% of the whole staff is belonging to the foreign countries. This thing makes the Maastricht university the most value-able among other universities. Their research work provides students a strong base and make their work standardized. This is the way they make efforts towards the progress of their students and to prove their educational methodology for excellency in their programs which they are offering. The university provides such honor programs who embodied students towards facing the extra challenge of the real world- problems. While living on the heart of Europe the students become more independent to take their decisions effectively. And they gain a confidence of doing work. Students can easily find jobs for them and can earn also. This is not a big deal for students to find a job in Europe. The further details of this scholarship is given in this article below for the further information of the students. Student can also apply for Eiffel French Government Scholarship 2022 Study in Europe | Fully Funded.
Details of Maastricht University Scholarship 2022:
- Institute: Maastricht University
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Netherlands
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
UM will cover all the expenses of the selected students to pursue a Masters Degree Program from Netherlands. Details of the expenses covered by the scholarship is given below:
- Those candidates who will be enrolled in Master’s program their duration will be 13 months and they will get an amount of $12,350
- Those candidates who enrolled in 25 month Master’s degree program will get an amount of $23,750.
- The candidates will also receive an amount of $700 as health and liability insurance.
- The candidates will be facilitated with travel expense of amount $192.
- Full tuition fee will be covered depending upon their degree level.
Candidates can select any academic field of study from given below study areas.
- Arts and social sciences
- Health, medicine and life sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Neurosciences
- Law, business and Economics
Documents to be submitted:
- Complete application form along with other documents.
- Motivation letter.
- Last degree transcript.
- Contact details of candidate.
- All degree’s certificate.
- Official transcript.
- Passport copy.
- The applicants must be international student and not from the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Applicant must be complete the process of getting vise entry and residency permission from the Holland.
- In which program the candidate would be apply the all requirements should be completed.
- The applicant must should not take part in any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants are highly encouraged to apply who have completed their exchange program.
- The age limit must not be more than to 35 year.
- The academic record of the student must be excellent.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship Program 2022 in Netherlands is 1st February 2022.
Procedure to Apply for Maastricht University Scholarship:
Students have to Apply Online for Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 in Holland. Follow the given below instructions to apply. Also the official scholarship link is given below:
Step 1: First of all students have to apply for Masters Degree Program via Studielink.nl. One application submitted you will get a Students ID Number. You have to provide this number while applying for scholarship in Next Step.
Step 2: Students can login through UM Account and fill the Application Form completely.