Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
International Students from all over the world are advised to apply for the Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship 2022 in Sweden. It is an international scholarship program, a unique opportunity for the participants to grow professionally & academically. Students can study in a Masters Degree Program under this Global Professionals Scholarship. This is best for participants to explore their own country on multifarious grounds. This scholarship is for ambitious & effective professionals who contribute to sustainable developmental projects by their experience, vision & motivation. Also visit Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China | Fully Funded.
This master’s scholarship is fully funded by Sweden. Professionals with their leadership qualities with their exclusive projects or ideas demonstrated & welcome their participants for a scholarship. No doubt, the country itself considers the other name of diversity & innovation. Experts prospect their participants to become expert leaders in their field of expertise & polish their qualities.
This opportunity allows their participants to get an everlasting experience of self-reflection & virtue. Professionals are the lifetime part of the Future Leaders. In a nutshell, this platform gives students & professionals, the conduct seminars, meet with influencers, speakers & approach entrepreneurs. With their huge interactions, they get experiences, successes & failures of the fellows from different countries. These leaders get chances for different partnerships & joint ventures with global leaders & fellows. This network become a part of the first-class experience of the world’s finest education & first-class experience of the professional arena. Must read about Writing a Research Proposal Complete Guide.
Details of Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship:
- Institute: Sweden Institute
- Degree: Master’s degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Sweden
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship 2022 in Sweden is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students to undertake Masters Degree from Sweden. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Covers the full tuition fee.
- The living expenses a monthly stipend of SEK 10,000 will be given.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel grants of different countries SEK 15,000 or 10,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- The fellows will get membership in the Network for Future Leaders.
Multiple academic fields and majors are offered under SISGP Scholarship. Click Here to see the list of offered Masters Degree Program.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Work and leadership experience with validity & complete proof
- Copy of your valid passport
List of Eligible Countries:
Applicants having the nationality from one of the country below are eligible to apply for Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship:
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
To be eligible for SI Scholarships in Sweden, candidates have to meet the given below criteria:
- Candidates are citizens of one of the above countries.
- Candidates with work experience of a minimum of 3000 hours.
- Candidates demonstrate leadership experience from employment.
- Candidates engaged as a leader in civil society engagements.
- Candidates can get admission in Scholarship eligible master’s program.
Last date to apply:
Students have to apply for Admission in Masters Degree Program before 17th January 2022. After that Applicants can apply for this scholarship from 10-28 February 2022.
Procedure to Apply for Swedish Institute Professionals Scholarship:
There is an Online Application System to apply for the scholarship. Follow the instructions below to be successful in application process.
- Candidates applied first for university admission.
- Candidates admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 17th January 2022 for Scholarships.
- Candidates applied after completing the admission application for scholarships separately.
- Candidates applied for up to 4 master’s programs for Scholarships in 2022.
- Once an applicant submits his/her admission application, will receive a personal application number.
- A candidate must save this application number for applying to this Professional Program.