Berlin Summer Internship Program for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany. The Land of Poets and Thinkers has provided opportunities for students pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Summer Internship Program 2022 in the heart of Germany is open to all students, whether they are from Berlin, Potsdam, or any other institution in Germany. Students with a science background, particularly those studying chemistry, physics, natural sciences, or any other related field, should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity for their future professional and career paths. This would be a fantastic opportunity for all of you to begin your completely sponsored internship in the best location in Europe, which would aid in your personal and professional development in the best way possible. Also visit Qatar University International Scholarship 2022 in Qatar | Fully Funded.
Your eight-week stay in Berlin, Germany is part of the International Summer Student Program 2022. Students from all over the globe are welcomed to attend the Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin and are encouraged to engage in research projects related to their areas of interest. You will get the opportunity to work directly with some of the world’s most renowned scientists. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to learn about research tools while working in laboratories with cutting-edge scientific equipment. In addition, the research-oriented summer internship program includes the chance for students to do site visits in order to prepare them for practical work.
Spending your summers in Europe as a HZB intern is no longer a dream anymore. The Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin is here to help you bring your vision to life. At HZB, power is a vital focus of study. You will get the opportunity to do research at the best places in Germany, Wannsee and Adlershof. In the wake of pandemics, the institution has started providing virtual tours to students that are both educational and informative. The institution conducts research on energy systems that are environmentally friendly, safe, and cost-effective. By supplying well-designed infrastructures, the institution assists users and partners. These infrastructures are of the highest level in the globe.
The Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin is hosting a fully funded international internship for graduate students in Germany in 2022. The institute opened its doors in 2009, and since then, it has steadily grown in terms of both employees and students. The institute has received recognition on many levels, including national, regional, and worldwide. Through the progressive transfer of creative and thought-provoking ideas, the institution aspires to enhance knowledge and understanding among society and industry. This will assure the education and advancement of young scientists and professionals. Through the European professionals internship program, young researchers will be able to succeed in their chosen subjects. You may also apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in UK | Fully Funded.
Details of Berlin Summer Internship Program:
- Institute: Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin (HZB)
- Degree: Bachelors and Master’s degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: 7th February 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany is a Fully Funded German Government Scholarship for International Aspirants to Study Free in Germany. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying abroad. Detail is given below:
- During your HZB Summer Student Program, you will have the opportunity to work on the project.
- Travel expenditures from Berlin to your place of residence and vice versa will be subsidized up to euro 500.
- The subsistence allowance will be granted to you. It will cost a total of 1800 euros for students at the Berlin and Potsdam universities. Other pupils will be charged a total of 1000 euros.
- It will be a defining moment in your professional development.
- Material sciences
- International Studies
- Advanced energy
- Physics and sustainability science studies
Documents to be Submitted:
- CV/ resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Academic transcripts (Scanned).
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Two recommendation letters from your teachers.
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany:
- Students studying chemistry, physics, material sciences, or other relevant areas are eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed two full years in the mentioned subjects are eligible to apply.
- Students must be able to communicate well in the English language.
- Students who have a strong command of the German language may be given priority.
- You must have a reference letter on hand when applying, since it is required for all positions.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany is 7th February 2022 for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Berlin Summer Internship Program in Germany:
Students have to Apply Online for Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany. Follow the given below steps to apply for Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022:
- Applicants must apply online through the HZB’s official website, in the jobs area.
- Applicants must give personal information such as their name, email address, gender, date of birth, nationality, and so on.
- Applicants must give information about their current and prior colleges or universities.
- You must state your two primary research interests as well as the type of study you plan to do.
- Applicants must upload their curriculum vitae and a copy of their passport.
- The remaining supporting papers should be uploaded as well.
- The letter of recommendation can be found online or submitted.
- You must have an email from your referee in the form of reference letter.