Chang Gung University Scholarship for International Students:
International Applicants from all over the world are advised to apply for Chang Gung University Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan. Chang Gung University is now accepting applications for Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs in a variety of academic subjects and majors. All foreign students from all around the globe are welcome to apply for a Chang Gung University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Taiwan in the Fall Semester of 2022. Also visit Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany | Fully Funded.
Chang Gung University is well-known for its academic prowess and research skills. All levels Chang Gung University students prepare for regional challenges, give in-depth information, and provide a variety of research instruments. By providing equal chances to all genders, races, and cultures, as well as every country on the earth, they allow national, regional, and global progress. In this sense, Taiwan’s initiatives secured global progress.
Chang Gung University (CGU) is a Taiwanese university established in 1987. We are committed to developing individuals with professionalism, creative spirit, and well-rounded qualities. Teaching, research, and product innovation are all areas where the institution strives for greatness. Chang Gung University is regarded as one of the best institutions in the world, according to several international university rankings. Chang Gung University was rated 255th in the world in the specialist subject of clinical medicine. CGU’s electrical engineering research was ranked 290th in the world in the scientific stream.
The Chang Gung University offers a variety of fields and scholarships. Chang Gung University is now accepting applications for the International Student Scholarship 2022 for the Fall Semester of 2022. It is a fully funded scholarship for Master’s (M Phil/ MS) and Doctorate (Ph.D.) degree programs for international students. Must apply for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in Thailand | Fully Funded.
Details of Chang Gung University Scholarship:
- Institute: Chang Gung University
- Degree: Masters Degree, PhD Degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Country: Taiwan
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
A Fantastic Chance to Study in Taiwan. The following expenditures will be covered by the CGU International Student Scholarship:
For Master’s Degree Students:
- Waivers of University Tuition Fees and Living Expenses 8,000 TWD each month.
- Master students will be offered paid internships for research work by their advisor.
For Ph.D. Degree Students:
- Tuition fee exemptions
- Monthly living expenditures TWD$ 12,000
- NT$29,000 (US$966) per month as a stipend
- Advisors will also provide research assistantships to Ph.D. students.
The Chang Gung University Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 has a wide range of academic programs and majors to choose from. Please review the table below to determine your disciplines and majors.
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
- Industrial and Business Management
- Industrial Design
- Information Management
- Health Care Management
- Business and Management
- Medical Applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) Program for Industrial Creative Applications
- Innovation for Smart Medicine
- Health Informatics and Management
Also apply for USTC Scholarship Program 2022 in China | Fully Funded.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Electro-Optical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Nano-Electronic Engineering and Design(NEED)
- Artificial Intelligence
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
- Respiratory Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences
- Medical Biotechnology and Laboratory Science
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Public Health and Parasitology
- Medical Humanities and Social Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Medicine Sciences
- Early Intervention
- Dental and Craniofacial Science
- Natural Product
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Molecular Medicine
- Biotechnology Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Reconstructive Microsurgery
Documents to be Submitted:
- Application form (online)
- Official stamps verify the highest degree diploma.
- The greatest level of education Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid Passport
- Plan of study: The study plan can be written in either English or Chinese.
- Certificate of English Proficiency: If the prior degree consisted entirely of English-taught courses, candidates may request that the university/department/advisor provide a formal declaration stating that “the medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Thesis or related papers in academia (for Ph.D. program applicants).
Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to apply for Chang Gung University Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan:
- International students from any countries other than Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Good physical and mental health.
- At the same time, applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely, precisely, and truthfully, as well as submit all required application materials to the university.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree for Master’s degree programs.
- Ph.D./Doctoral Degree programs are open to applicants having a master’s degree.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Chang Gung University Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan is 31st March 2022 for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Chang Gung University Scholarship:
Students have to Apply Online for Chang Gung University Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan . Follow the given below steps to apply for Taiwan Government Scholarship:
- Step 1: All of the above-mentioned paperwork must be present.
- Step 2: There is no requirement for an acceptance letter or IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL results, and there is no fee associated with the application.
- Step 3: Fill out an online application and upload all required papers. Link to Apply Online ( click the Link below)
- Step 4: Wait for the outcome.